With effect from Thursday 6th May 2021 we are going to be opening the doors again in all 3 branches.
We kindly ask our clients to observe the following rules:
- Perform hand hygiene on entry and exit to the practice using the hand sanitiser provided at our entrances.
- Please wear a face mask or covering before entering the building. If you are exempt from face coverings, please advise reception in advance of attendance at the practice.
- Should you be isolating and your pet requires to be seen by one of our vets we can offer a telemedicine consult and from there the vet will discuss the options for seeing the patient on the site.
- Payment by card is preferred, but we also do online payment or will accept cash on the day of treatment.
- If you are unable to travel yourself with your pet for any reason then you may be required to make alternative arrangements with a friend or family member to drop your pet off for further treatment but this can be discussed with the vet.
- Maximum of 4 clients are permitted into the St Andrews building at any one time, 2 clients at our Ladybank site and 2 clients at our Newport site.
- For consultations there is only 1 client per pet/household is permitted in the building, unless certain circumstances arise that must be discussed with reception in advance.
- Keep a 2-metre physical distance between yourself and all other staff or clients, no matter how keen your pet is to say hello to another one!
- Please follow the floor stickers and tape for social distance guidance at all of our sites and the one-way system in our St Andrews practice.
We have altered some of our consultation times in order to maintain a clinical service to you our clients, support the smaller clinical teams on all of the Provost sites and allow us to maintain the deep cleaning protocols that we have in place ensuring the biosecurity of all three clinics.
Your patience is appreciated while these previous alterations continue and please be assured that these are in place for your safety and that of our team. We are working incredibly hard to keep the service running as smoothly as possible for you and your pets during these ever-changing times. We appreciate all your support and understanding during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Thank you from all the team at Provost Vets 🐾