In light of the First Minister’s announcement yesterday afternoon we must make further alterations during the current lockdown in order to protect our staff and you as our clients should your pet require veterinary treatment at one of our clinics.
Please take the time to read the changes below:
- At this stage, clients shall not be allowed to enter into the buildings with their pet for routine appointments.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and make us aware of your arrival by ringing the bell or the intercom. If you prefer, you can call from your car to make us aware of your arrival and inform reception of your number plate so they can make the clinical team aware of which car you are in.
- Please ensure your pet is suitably restrained in their carry box or that their collar, harness or lead is appropriately fitted before exiting your vehicle.
- A member of our clinical team will come outside to obtain a clinical history from you. From there your pet will be escorted into the practice for full examination by a vet. The vet may call you from the consult room or may come out and speak to you in the car park about their findings and treatment plans etc. Your pet will be returned to you with any relevant food or medication that are required.
- All payments will be made via telephone or through our online payment option on our website. Please ask for a statement after your consultation if you wish to pay online.
- Food or medication collection require 24-48 hours’ notice. We ask that when coming to collect your order please call your local branch first to check it has arrived and make payment at this point.
- Do not attend your appointment if you or anyone in your household, have any symptoms of Covid-19. Reception will ask you this question when on the phone.
- For the next 3 weeks Newport will be closed on a Wednesday.
We appreciate your understanding at this time and will keep you regularly updated as we move forward. Thank you from all the team at Provost Vets.