We will be making some alterations to the way we work with effect from Monday 12th of April 2021 for the next few weeks as restrictions start to ease.
We will still be operating a locked-door policy, however, when you arrive for your appointment you will be invited into the practice by a member of the team, details of this are below.
Please be assured, however, that even with these alterations taking place, we are still open for business and we are still able to attend to you and your pet's requirements.
We kindly ask our clients to observe the following:
- Please wear a face mask or covering when attending any of our Provost sites.
- If you are exempt from face coverings, please advise reception in advance of attendance at the practice.
Appointments at all 3 branches:
- Please ensure your pet is suitably restrained, either in an appropriate carry box or, for all dogs, that their collar, harness or lead is well fitted and secure. At this stage it will still be one client only, per pet, at any one time.
- When you arrive for your appointment please either ring the bell or call the branch to make them aware of your arrival on site and one of the staff members will be happy to assist.
- When a member of staff approaches the door, please ensure that you are standing behind the clearly marked cones to ensure social distancing.
- If it is safe to do so, you will be asked by the staff member to enter the building, utilise the hand hygiene station and be requested to take a seat in a specifically marked and safe area. This will allow you to discuss your pet's history while maintaining safe social distancing. Your pet will be taken to the consult room for a full and thorough examination while you remain seated in the safe area at reception. Once the examination is complete, your pet shall be returned to you in order to discuss any findings, treatment plans or possible medications if required.
Should you be isolating and your pet requires to be seen by one of our vets, we can offer a telemedicine consult. Whilst these still incur a consult fee, the vet will discuss all the options for seeing the patient on site or for further treatment. If you are unable to travel yourself with your pet for any reason, then you may be required to make alternative arrangements with a friend or family member to drop your pet off for further treatment but this can be discussed with the vet.
Food and Medication Orders :
Please make sure you have given 48 hours' notice for ordering any food and medication.
Before travelling, please call to check the product has arrived, been dispensed and is ready for collection. This can be paid for prior to your arrival on site.
Ring the bell or call the branch on arrival and a staff member will bring the product out to you.
All Payments, at this stage, for food and medication collections can be made over the phone or via our online payment through our website.
Your patience is appreciated while these alterations are implemented and be assured that these are in place for your safety and that of our team.
We are still working incredibly hard to keep the service running smoothly for you and your pets.
We appreciate all your support and understanding during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Thank you from all the team at Provost Vets